The living room of this cottage was built at the turn of the century (1899/1900) to serve as an outlying "cottage" for guests of the owners of the 1876 House. Additions have been built through the years around the original room so that it is now a self-contained cottage by today's terms.
- Twelve-foot by 32-foot wraparound open deck overlooking lake and mountains.
- Two bedrooms: one with queen bed, windows on two sides and a Hunter ceiling fan; the other with bunk beds, appropriate for children, and a window on one side.
- Living room with large native-stone fireplace and a queen-size pullout sleep-sofa that can accommodate an additional person or two.
- Sun porch with dining table seating five.
- Kitchen with onlookers' table.
- Full bathroom (tub/shower).