The living room of this cottage was
built at the turn of the century (1899/1900) to serve as
an outlying "cottage" for guests of the owners of the 1876
House. Additions have been built through the years around the original
room so that it is now a self-contained cottage by today's terms.
* Twelve-foot by 32-foot
wraparound open deck overlooking lake and mountains.
* Two bedrooms: one with queen bed, windows on two sides and a Hunter
ceiling fan; the other
with bunk beds, appropriate for children, and a window on one side.
* Living room with large native-stone fireplace and a queen-size pullout sleep-sofa that can
accommodate an additional person or two.
* Sun porch with dining table seating five.
* Kitchen with onlookers' table.
* Full bathroom (tub/shower).