2017 Weekly Rates
|May 27 - Jun 23||Jun 24 - Sep 1||Sep 2 - Oct 7|
|1876 House||$3,000||Not rented separately.||$3,000|
|Guest Lodge||$2,400||Not rented separately.||$2,400|
|Both 1876 House and Guest Lodge||$4,800||$7,200||$4,800|
- Land's End maintains a pet-free environment..
- Access between buildings and waterfront is by paths and wooden stairways. Small children may need supervision.
- Boat rentals are available.
- Provided are internet/WiFi, AT&T cell phone service, pillows, bed pads, bed spreads, blankets, youth chairs, toasters, coffee makers, microwaves, dishwashers, electric clothes dryers (in 1876 House).
- Not provided are bed sheets, pillowcases, terry towels, bath mats, paper towels, toilet paper, cake soap, playpens, cribs, children's rubber sheets, blenders, television sets, radios, clothes washing machine. Laundromat is available in Whitehall (20 minutes by car).
- Food, pharmacy and other supplies are available in Whitehall. Small general store is seasonally available at Huletts Landing (five minutes by car).
- Boat launch, two tennis courts, basketball court, nine-hole pitch-and-put golf course, children's playground available at Huletts Landing. Rental equipment for tennis and golf is not available. Eighteen-hole golf courses nearby.